With the blessings of maharaj, "Kayilai Gnanaguru Dr. Sri Muralidhara Swamigal, we are performing Santhi Durga Homam on the occasion of Aadi Friday 10th August 2018 at our Sri Danvantri Arogya Peedam, Walajapet by 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
Om Dum Durgayei Swaha
Om Hreem Shreem Maha Durga Mahakaali Namaha.
Santhi Durga Homam will help us to removes the effect from bad placement of Raghu Bhagawan.
What benefits we can gain by doing Santhi Durga Homam :
1. Removes misfortunes
2. Removes any marriage obstacles and child birth obstacles
3. Keep free and protected from evils spell and evil eyes.
4. Unmarried boy/girls will get good life partner.
5. Married women and man will having good family life and happy married life
6. For those have prayers that is not answered due to bad times or previous birth debts it will help to remove and reduce the bad.
7. Removes obstacles in working place and for person having problem in their career and business.
8. Children and Adults that is having problem in studies and education path due to effect of rahgu also.
9. It helps you to identify and eliminate the the bad company and friends cause raghu bad placement.
10. Those who having bad habits and cannot leave it, by Durga pooja with Chandi Yagam on rahu kalam will help you to focus and leave the bad habits.
11. This prayers will also pleased Lord Raghu and remember he is good in giving wining changes in lottery and gambling.
12. Protection from negativity / jealousy
13. Nullifies relationship problems
14. Remedy for challenges related to the planet Rahu
15. Security from threats to ones life
16. Dispels depression
17. Confers blessings of joy and hope
18. Deal with the ill effects of black magic, etc.
19. Receive the protection of the Divine Mother
Shanthi Durga Homam is performed to honor the Goddess Durga, a fierce form of Parvathi Devi, The Divine Mother descended to the world in this form to annihilate demonic forces running amok and wreaking havoc on Earth. The evil and misery spreading from this activity ignited the anger of the Goddess, who unleashed her supreme powers to rid the world of evil and anarchy. She is the combined cosmic force of all the celestial beings, and her awe-inspiring form evokes fear in the minds of her detractors. The homa ritual invokes the powerful energy of this incarnation of the Goddess to rid one of evil forces such as selfishness, jealousy, prejudice, hatred, anger and ego.Tamil version